Chronic Cough Clinical Trial in Georgia
Do you have a chronic cough and live in Georgia? InQuest Medical Research is looking for you! We are looking for individuals over the age of 18 who have suffered from a chronic cough for over a year and need a new path forward. We are currently conducting a clinical trial that will improve medical science, get groundbreaking investigational medication into the market, and may finally give you relief. Keep reading to learn more about the Chronic Cough Clinical Trial in Georgia and how to sign up as a participant today.
What is Chronic Cough?
Chronic cough is a persistent cough that lasts eight weeks or longer on some or most days. While cough is a symptom of many lung diseases as well as some non-lung conditions, chronic cough often lasts much longer than eight weeks and continues despite treatment of any other condition and, in some cases, when other diseases have been ruled out.
There are two types of chronic cough:
- “Symptomatic” chronic cough is caused by an underlying disease and can be treated once the disease is diagnosed.
- “Refractory” chronic cough is a cough that persists despite guideline-based treatment.
Some common causes of chronic cough include:
- Lung diseases such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma or pulmonary fibrosis.
- Allergies, sinus problems, and digestive issues (such as gastroesophageal reflux or GERD)
How Do I Qualify for the Clinical Trial?
Qualifying for the Chronic Cough Clinical Trial is easy: All you have to do is click here to fill out a short form with your contact information. We will contact you to conduct the initial screening phone call. If you pre-qualify during this phone call, we will ask you to come to our clinic in Cumming, Georgia, for an in-person medical exam to further determine your eligibility for the study.
If you qualify and are eligible for the study, you will be asked to join, and the trial will begin! You will be put into a group and given a groundbreaking new investigational medication for chronic cough.
Please fill out the form if you meet the following guidelines:
- Are between the ages of 18 and 80
- Have had a cough for at least one year
- Your cough did not improve or only partially improved after medical evaluation
- You have tried prescription or over-the-counter treatments.
What Is Required of Participants?
Participants will be required to do the following:
- Go through the pre-screening process
- Qualify in person during a free medical exam (no medical insurance or proof of residency is required)
- Go through the trial process, which includes taking the new, investigational medication and coming back to the clinic for monitoring appointments
- Enjoy benefits such as complimentary consultation and health exams, complimentary lab reports, complimentary study-related medicines, and guaranteed compensation for your time, efforts, and travel.
InQuest Medical Research guarantees the following for all of our studies:
- Complete confidentiality
- Meets all industry safety guidelines
- Governed and monitored by a central ethics committee
- HIPAA compliant
Learn more about us and our other clinical trials at InQuestMed.com!