Heartburn Clinical Study in Georgia
If you suffer from Symptomatic Non-Erosive Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, we are looking for you! InQuest Medical Research is currently enrolling participants in our Heartburn Clinical Study in Georgia! If you are looking for a brand new way to treat your symptoms with cutting-edge research and treatments, you may be perfect for this study. Keep reading to learn more about the Heartburn Clinical Study in Georgia and how to become a participant.
What is the Heartburn Clinical Study in Georgia?
Clinical trials are a type of research that studies new tests and treatments and evaluates their effects on human health outcomes. People volunteer to participate in clinical trials to test medical interventions, including drugs, cells, other biological products, surgical procedures, radiological procedures, devices, behavioral treatments, and preventive care. Clinical trials are carefully designed, reviewed, and completed and must be approved before they can start. People of all ages, including children, can participate in clinical trials.
This particular study is a Phase III study, conducted on larger populations in different regions and countries, and is often the step right before a new treatment is approved. This study aims to determine whether the investigational drug Vonoprazan is safe and effective in the potential treatment of symptomatic non-erosive gastroesophageal reflux disease compared to a placebo.
How Do I Qualify for the Study?
Participants are the most important aspect of any clinical research study. Choosing the right people is an important step, and we want to make sure you will benefit from the study.
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have been experiencing frequent heartburn over the last six months
- You are ready to try a new, cutting-edge treatment seeking FDA approval
- You are willing to attend a total of 10 study visits (6 in person at the study location and 4 phone call contacts) over 33 weeks
…we want to hear from you!
In this study, Your study physician will provide you with the study drug, which could contain either active treatment or placebo, and perform assessments to track your overall health and progress throughout the study. Your safety and comfort is our top priority!
Signing Up is Quick and Easy
Ready to sign up? Here’s all you have to do:
- Get in touch. Let us know that you want to participate by providing us with your contact information by clicking here. We will reach out to you to conduct the initial screening call. You can also ask any questions you may have, and the process will be explained in full.
- Meet our physicians. In order to fully qualify for our study, you will need to meet with our physicians to determine your eligibility.
- Start the study. If you are eligible for the study, you will be asked to participate!
For more information on our facility or a list of other studies that are currently enrolling participants, visit us at InQuestMed.com!